THIS RAFFLE HAS EXPIRED
Light Foundation Playoff Series RaffleConference Championship: The O-Line Edition
Hosted By: The Light Foundation
Congratulations to our winners,
Emily W. from Winchester, MA (#44285) and
Tara S. from Norfolk, MA (#112389)!
Thank you to all of our participants for your support
We’re upping the game … 2 Winners!
Matt Light will get you through the playoffs, one game at a time!
Conference Championship: The O-Line Edition
You and one lucky friend will get to enjoy January 22nd’s conference championship game between New England and Pittsburgh from the comfort of a suite at Gillette Stadium! Prior to the game, you’ll have the pleasure of dining with four Super Bowl champions, Matt Light, Joe Andruzzi, Dan Koppen and Russ Hochstein, at Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse at Patriot Place. At the conclusion of the game, you can relax for the night in your complimentary double-occupancy hotel room at the Courtyard Marriott in Norwood, MA. That’s not all – winners will also take home helmets signed by Matt Light, Joe Andruzzi, and members of the current Patriots team!
The drawing will take place on January 20th at 2:00 PM. The two lucky winners will be notified via phone soon after, and details will be arranged.
Proceeds benefit The Light Foundation. A portion of the proceeds will also go to the “Taste of the NFL,” to benefit the Greater Boston Food Bank.
The Prizes …
- Two in-suite tickets to the conference championship game at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, January 22nd, between New England and Pittsburgh.
- Dinner with Super Bowl Champions Matt Light, Joe Andruzzi, Dan Koppen, and Russ Hochstein before the game at Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse at Patriot Place in Foxboro.
- Overnight accommodations for two (one room, double occupancy) for the night of 22nd at the Courtyard Marriott in Norwood, MA.
- Transportation stipend for travel to and from the game.
- Helmets signed by Matt Light, Joe Andruzzi, and members of the current Patriots team.
About the Light Foundation –
The Light Foundation is 501(c)(3) charity with the mission of instilling and augmenting the values of responsibility, accountability and hard work by providing youth with unique outdoor learning experiences that assist then in reaching their highest potential. Its goal is to lead young people down a path to becoming responsible members of their communities who are capable of passing on the torch of leadership and achievement to their friends and family.
For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.